How the bail bond process works:
- Florida law requires that all bail bond companies to charge the EXACT SAME FEE.
- A bail fee is charged for each individual bond.
- For all bonds over $1,000 the fee is 10%.
- For all bonds under a $1,000 there is a minimum fee of $100.
- A transfer fee may be added if the agent is posting a bond out side of his county.
- You should question any other additional fees.
KNOW THE RISKS
So You Want To Bond Someone Out Of Jail? It's important to understand the risks.LEARN MORE
FINDING A GOOD BAIL BONDSMAN
If you should find yourself in the position of needing a bail bondsman, there are some key things you should look for to keep yourself protected.LEARN MORE
BAIL BOND SCAMS
How You Can Spot Them.LEARN MORE